Thinking about your requirements
Find the Right Home for you
Making decisions about your future housing can be a daunting and stressful time, whether you are retiring or leaving a job where your home is provided for you, or faced with having to move on from your current accommodation for other reasons such as disability.
The type of housing options available to you will depend on your circumstances. Factors such as whether you are single or have a family, your current housing situation and whether you have some money you can use to secure a new home will all be important considerations. However, as soon as you know you need to start looking for a new home you should take action straight away and begin to consider the options.
Factors to Consider
Things to think about include:
- Do you want to rent or buy your next home?
- How many bedrooms does it need to have?
- Where do you want to live?
- Where will you be working?
- Do you need parking?
- What local amenities do you need such as schools, shops, supermarkets and transport links
- Is the local area safe?
Get in touch now
If you need more information or support in your quest to find an appropriate property, please contact us on:
- call us on 0800 6300 443
- use our 24-hour live chat service if you would prefer to contact us online.
- text us on 07860 079 043
- send us your questions or queries